FLUSHING ASIAN LUNAR
Celebrate a week of Asian culture, cuisine and tradition!
Saturday, February 16, 11 am to 12:30 PM
Flushing Asian Lunar New Year Parade & Fireworks
The parade starts at 39 Av between Main and 138 Sts. It proceeds east on 39 Av, right on Union St, south to Sanford Av, west to Main St. The parade then travels north on Main St to 39 Av.
Fireworks Display, 12:30 PM after the parade
Queens Crossing Mall at 39 Av
trains will run between Queensboro Plaza and Flushing/Main St.
trains will not run between Times Sq and Queensboro Plaza.
Traveling from Manhattan to the Asian Lunar New Year Parade
• Take the or to Queensboro Plaza and transfer to the
• Take the , or to Jackson Hts/Roosevelt Av and transfer to the
• Or, take the Long Island Rail Road Port Washington Branch directly
from Penn Station to Flushing-Main St.
Traveling from Brooklyn to the Asian Lunar New Year Parade
• Take the or to Qeensboro Plaza and transfer to the
• Take the or to Jackson Hts/ Roosevelt Av and transfer to the
• Or, take the Long Island Rail Road from Atlantic Terminal to Jamaica
and transfer to a Flushing-bound Q20A/B, Q25, Q44 or Q65 bus.
Check the Status Service box below for real time service updates.
Click here for information on Metro-North Railroad
Click here for information on Long Island Rail Road
Click here to plan your trip with Trip Planner+, or call 511 for automated travel information 24/7, agents are available from 6 AM to 10 PM daily. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 relay.
- Google Translate