The perfect weekend escape is less than an hour from New York City! Spend a Friday or Saturday night at the luxurious Delamar Hotel, located right on the water, just steps away from world-famous Greenwich Avenue stores and restaurants like Tiffany, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Simon Pierce.
For more information, call 866-335-2627 or visit the Delamar Hotel here and ask for the Metro-North Getaway Package*.
• Harbor view room accommodation for two
• A welcome drink on arrival
• Manager’s Wine & Cheese Reception in the Library from 5 p.m.- 6:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings
• Bottle of champagne in the room
• Complimentary continental breakfast for two in L’Escale Restaurant
• A gift certificate for 20% off any treatment at the Spa during your stay
• Two one-day passes to the Bruce Museum, a member of the Connecticut Art Trail
• Transfers to and from Greenwich Avenue and the train station
*DURING HOLIDAY WEEKENDS, THE PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY NIGHTS INTO MONDAY MORNING
PRICE: Starting at $299 for 2 Days /1 Night (double occupancy)
Take the New Haven Line to Greenwich Station. The hotel is a short, one-block walk from the train station.
- Google Translate