Take Metro-North Railroad to Greece? It's possible with this special package. With over 500 exhibitors from more than 150 countries, you have your choice of destinations to explore! The 2012 New York Time Travel Show will feature a world of on-site activities found nowhere else:
- Travel seminars presented by experts in all areas of travel including Arthur and Pauline Frommer, and Patricia Schultz - author of "1,000 Places to See Before You Die".
- Stage performances of six cultural stages featuring tastings, cooking demos, and acts from around the world.
- Giveaways, contests, sweepstakes and more!
The Show opens at 10 AM and ends at 6 PM on Saturday and 4 PM on Sunday. For more Show information, visit www.nytimes.com/travelshow or, call 800-322-9332.
Metro-North monthly/weekly ticket holders who wish to purchase only the Travel Show admission ticket must do so at a Metro-North ticket office. Discount will not be honored by presenting your rail pass at the Travel Show.
- ADMISSION: On sale February 4. Discount Show admission: adults/seniors/ disabled/individuals receiving Medicare and children over 18, $12; children 18 & under, free.
- RAIL FARE: Discount round-trip rail fare from your boarding station.
Purchase your rail/admission ticket from any Metro-North ticket office or full-service ticket vending machine (excluding Grand Central).
Address: Jacob K. Javits Center (Eleventh Avenue between 34th & 40th Streets; entrance at 35th Street).
Take the Hudson , Harlem or New Haven Line to Grand Central Terminal.
From there take the westbound M42 bus (42nd Street between Park and Vanderbilt Avenues) to 11th Avenue and walk a few blocks to the Javits Center. (Bus fare is NOT included in package price).
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print an ITINERARY. It contains important information about your package.