Empire State Building Observatory and NY SKYRIDE
Seven days a week
If you want a "true" New York experience, there's no better place to go than the 34th Street Adventure. Movies, motions, sights... you get it all with the NY SKYRIDE, New York's only virtual tour simulator. For more information, call 888-SKY-RIDE (888-759-7433), or visit www.skyride.com.
The special "Fast Track" ticket takes you straight to the top after the NY SKYRIDE! The Empire State Building Observatory provides awe-inspiring day views and spectacular night views high above the bustling streets of Manhattan. Elevators to the Observatory on the 86th floor run continuously, seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Periodically the building is open later; please check for current schedules). For more information, call 212-736-3100; or visit www.esbnyc.com.
*NY SKYRIDE and the Empire State Building Observatory are independently owned and operated. .
- ADMISSION: Discount admission to both sites: adults, $35; seniors/disabled/ individuals receiving Medicare, $27; children 6-11, $18; children under 6, free.
Children must be at least 36 inches tall to ride the NY SKYRIDE.
- RAIL FARE: Discount round-trip rail fare. Check here for price from your boarding station.
Purchase your rail/cruise ticket from any Metro-North ticket office or full-service ticket vending machine (excluding Grand Central) and through WebTicket.
Address: Empire State Building (350 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street, second floor). Enter by the Post Office entrance.
Hudson, Harlem or New Haven Line to Grand Central Terminal. From there take the following:
- Subway: Take the downtown 6 train from Grand Central to 33rd Street. Walk west on 33rd Street to Fifth Avenue to the Empire State Building. Enter the side entrance by the U.S. Post Office.
- Bus: Take the southbound M2, M3, M4, M5, or Q32 on Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street to the 34th Street stop. Turn right on 33rd Street, and proceed to the second entrance of the building by the Post Office
- Walking: Exit on 42nd Street and walk west to Fifth Avenue. Walk south on Fifth Avenue to 33rd Street. Turn right, and proceed to the second entrance of the building by the Post Office.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print an ITINERARY. It contains important information about your package.