MADAME TUSSAUDS NEW YORK
Seven days a week
There’s so much to see and do at Madame Tussauds, interact with, take pictures of, and get up close and personal with over 225 life-like wax figures of celebrities, politicians & icons from the past and present. Experience the magic our of Cinema 4D theatre, that delivers 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects! Scare yourself silly with the dark side of Madame Tussauds in SCREAM, our live-actor filled attraction and finally, immerse yourself in the real essence of New York City in our newest exhibit, The Spirit of New York! Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit is complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds.
Your All Access Pass includes:
- Entrance to the attraction featuring over 225 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures.
- SCREAM! – Scare yourself silly with the dark side of Madame Tussauds in SCREAM, our live-actor filled attraction.
- The Cinema 4D Experience – including the life story of Madame Tussauds. Experience one of our feature films with amazing 3D technology and the latest in 4D special sensory effects including wind, snow, mist, scent and digital surround sound.
- The Spirit of New York - immerse yourself in the real essence of New York City in this exhibit. Stand along side Marilyn Monroe in a classic NY scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial. Take a scenic stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NY cab and enjoy a once in a life-time opportunity to get your picture taken inside the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
Duration: Please allow approximately 1½- 2 hours to visit the attraction.
Hours of Operation:
Open 365 days a year
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last guest ticket taken at 8 PM)
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last guest ticket taken at 10 PM)
Summer Hours - Memorial Day – Labor Day
Sunday- Saturday: 10 AM–10 PM (last guest ticket taken at 10 PM)
Doors open at 10 a.m. Hours of operation may vary during special events. Please call ahead for updated closing times. For more information, visit www.nycwax.com or, call 800-246-8872.
- ADMISSION: Discount attraction admission: adults/seniors 60 & over/disabled/individuals receiving Medicare, $27.50; children 4-12, $22.25; children under 4, free.
- RAIL FARE: Discount round-trip rail fare. Check here for price from your boarding station.
Purchase your rail/admission ticket from any Metro-North ticket office or full-service ticket vending machine (excluding Grand Central) and through WebTicket.
Address: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Take the Hudson, Harlem or New Haven Line to Grand Central Terminal. From there take the following:
Subway: Take the 42nd Street Shuttle (S) or 7 train from Grand Central to Times Square.
Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M104 (located on 42nd Street, between Park and Vanderbilt Avenues) to Times Square.
Walking: Exit the terminal and walk west to 42nd Street/Times Square.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print an ITINERARY. It contains important information about your package.