MADAME TUSSAUDS NEW YORK
Seven days a week
The Spirit of New York
In a city with millions of things to see and do, your stop in New York isn't complete until you've experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. Madame Tussauds is the one place where you can get up close and personal with over 200 life-like wax figures of the world's most fascinating icons in entertainment, sports and history.
From the Brooklyn Bridge to Broadway, this exhibit celebrates New York's greatest icons and unforgettable moments. Take a role in a classic movie, ring the stock Exchange Bell, reflect on moments that shook our history and immerse yourself in everything that is New York.
Marvel 4D Experience
Marvel's legendary Super Heroes assemble at Madame Tussauds New York. Step inside the top secret command center to unlock your powers alongside figures of the Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor and more. Pass their tests and advance to the thrilling finale, the Marvel Super Heroes Cinema 4D Experience. Don't miss this interactive adventure!
Your All Access Pass includes:
- " Entrance to the attraction, with "fast track ticket access" (voucher holders receive VIP access) featuring over 200 life-like wax figures of the world's most fascinating celebrities and historical figures.
- SCREAM! – Scare yourself silly with the dark side of Madame Tussauds in SCREAM, our live-actor filled attraction.
- " Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience - Unlock your powers alongside figures of Thor, Captain America, Spider-man, Iron Man and the Hulk. Also included is the Cinema 4D experience, a short 3D film with thrilling 4D special effects from water and wind to tremors, making you 'feel' like part of the action!
- " Authentic History Exhibit: Celebrate the extraordinary legacy of Madame Tussaud in this exciting new interactive exhibit that uncovers the secrets of her incredibly realistic artistry and at times, dark history. Go behind the scenes to learn about the fascinating and complex creation of our lifelike wax figures using methods that hardly differ from those used by Madame Tussaud herself!
Duration: Please allow approximately 1½- 2 hours to visit the attraction.
Hours of Operation:
Open 365 days a year
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last guest ticket taken at 8 PM)
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last guest ticket taken at 10 PM)
Summer Hours - Memorial Day – Labor Day
Sunday- Saturday: 10 AM–10 PM (last guest ticket taken at 10 PM)
For more information, visit www.nycwax.com or call 866-841-3505..
- ADMISSION: Discount attraction admission: adults/seniors 60 & over/disabled/individuals receiving Medicare, $27.50; children 4-12, $22.25; children under 4, free.
- RAIL FARE: Discount round-trip rail fare. Check here for price from your boarding station.
Purchase your rail/admission ticket from any Metro-North ticket office or full-service ticket vending machine (excluding Grand Central) and through WebTicket.
Address: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Take the Hudson, Harlem or New Haven Line to Grand Central Terminal. From there take the following:
Subway: Take the 42nd Street Shuttle (S) or 7 train from Grand Central to Times Square.
Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M104 (located on 42nd Street, between Park and Vanderbilt Avenues) to Times Square.
Walking: Exit the terminal and walk west to 42nd Street/Times Square.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print an ITINERARY. It contains important information about your package.