2013 Belmont Park Service
LIRR Belmont Package saves you $1 off the
$3 grandstand admission to the track and includes rail fare.
- 12:50 PM: Starting Friday, April 26; Saturday, April 27 & Sunday April 28
- 1:05 PM: All Weekdays starting May 1 (except May 27; June 14, 21, 28; July 5 & 12)
- 1:05 PM: All Weekends starting May 4 and Tursday, July 4 (except June 8)
Twilight Fridays (June 14, 21, 28; July 5 & 12)
"Party at the Park” returns for five Fridays beginning June 14 with a special first race post time of 3 PM and a party that includes food and drink specials along with a live concert following the conclusion of live racing.
Belmont Stakes Day: General admission is $10; Clubhouse admission is $20.
$1 off offer will not apply.
Post Time 11:35 AM. Special schedule will be posted.
Closed: Mondays & Tuesdays except Memorial Day, May 27; closed May 29, June 9 and July 10.
- Buy round-trip Belmont Park tickets in advance
- Listen for announcements to board trains to and from Belmont Park
- Coolers and bags are subject to search
On Stakes Day
- Look for LIRR personnel who will be assigned to assist you
- No alcohol allowed on LIRR trains
- No alcohol allowed into Belmont Park
For Travel to Belmont from New York City and Brooklyn
Belmont Park is only a half-hour from midtown Manhattan by train. Package tickets for Belmont Park can be purchased at LIRR Stations and Ticket Machines in advance or on the day of travel.
Buy Before Boarding and Save
Be sure to buy your ticket before boarding. Belmont Package tickets are available at open ticket offices, as well as gray and blue Ticket Machines. Just press the "Deals & Getaways" button on the first screen, then select "Belmont Park". You can pay with cash, ATM/debit or credit cards at ticket offices and gray or green machines; blue machines accept debit and credit cards only. Ticket Machines are available at most stations.
New Ticket Policy
LIRR tickets are good for 14 days from date of sale; refundable within 30 days from date of sale and are subject to a $10 refund processing fee per transaction.
Fares from New York, Brooklyn and Woodside
At Stations: one-way $8, round-trip $14
On-Board: one-way $14, round-trip (not available)
Fares from Jamaica
At Stations: one-way $7, round-trip $11
On-Board: one-way $12, round-trip (not available)
Round-trip Package Fares from Long Island (not valid on peak trains)
Zone 3 (Rosedale, St Albans, Queens Village, Hollis) - $11
Zone 4 (Far Rockaway, Lynbrook, Hempstead, Mineola) - $13
Zone 7 (Long Beach, Massapequa, Hicksville, Oyster Bay) - $15
Zone 9 (Babylon, Deer Park, Huntington, Northport) - $18
Zone 10 (Bay Shore, Sayville, Ronkonkoma, Patchogue, Pt. Jefferson) - $24
Commutation Ticket Holders
Weekly and monthly ticket holders can use their tickets for travel to Jamaica and need only purchase a $11 round-trip package ticket at an LIRR station/machine prior to boarding the Belmont trains to cover the fare between Belmont Park and Jamaica. Round-trip tickets are not sold on-board trains. One-way tickets for travel between Jamaica and Belmont, sold on trains to use in conjunction with a monthly or weekly ticket, are $14. A one-way ticket from Jamaica to Belmont, purchased at an LIRR station to use in conjunction with a monthly or weekly ticket, is $7.00.
CityTicket is not valid for travel to Belmont Park.
Belmont is a special event station and therefore services are limited. The station is not wheelchair accessible, and there are no elevators and only limited escalator service. It is necessary to use a staircase to and from most train platforms.
Belmont Park Cooler Policy
• All coolers, bags, purses, containers, tote bags, backpacks, etc. are subject to search
• Coolers are restricted to the grandstand backyard area
• Patrons carrying coolers must enter the track at either the paddock or the west end grandstand admission gates
• No glass containers or alcoholic beverages may be brought into the facility
STAKES DAY ALCOHOL POLICY:
LIRR Alcohol Policy
• The MTA Police will be enforcing a no alcohol policy on trains to Belmont Park on Stakes Day
• Bags and coolers are subject to search prior to boarding Belmont Park trains at Penn Station and at Jamaica Station
Belmont Park Alcohol Policy
On Belmont Stakes Day no alcoholic beverages of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the Belmont Park facility
The restriction regarding alcohol has been enacted in the interest of patron safety and in an attempt to make sure that people drink responsibly.
Belmont Park Information
For more information on races and admission please call: (516) 488-6000 or visit NYRA.
- Google Translate