Developer Data Downloads
Thank you for requesting MTA data.
Real-Time Data Feeds
- Service Status - refreshed every minute
MTA NYC Transit
- MTA Subway TimeTM
- MTA Bus TimeTM
- Elevator/Escalator Status - refreshed every 5 minutes
Static Data Feeds
MTA Subway, bus and commuter rail GTFS schedule data is refreshed whenever warranted by service changes, on average about every 4 months. We recommend downloading GTFS files in Internet Explorer v8 and above, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Opera.
- GTFS Schedule Data
- New York City Transit Subway - Updated February 04, 2014
- New York City Transit Bus
- Long Island Rail Road - Updated February 14, 2014
- Metro-North Railroad - Updated March 06, 2014
Bus Company- Updated February 03, 2014
- Capital Program Dashboard Data - March 2013
- MTA Arts for Transit Resources
- MTA Line Colors - Updated November 21, 2011
- Performance Data - December 2013 Data, last updated February 21, 2014 (306K)
MTA NYC Transit
- Fare Data - refreshed weekly
- Historic Train Movements for 1/2/3 and 4/5/6 trains for May, 2011
- Subway Entrance & Exit GIS Data - Updated May 17, 2013
- Turnstile Usage Data - refreshed weekly
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
About the MTA
The MTA comprises:
- MTA New York City Transit, operates New York City subway, Staten Island Railway, local and express buses in New York City, and Access-A-Ride paratransit.
- The MTA Bus Company, operates local and express buses in New York City.
- MTA Long Island Rail Road, operates commuter rail service between Long Island City and New York City.
- MTA Metro-North Railroad, operates commuter rail service between New York City, its northern suburbs, and Connecticut.
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels which operates seven bridges and two tunnels for motor vehicle traffic in New York City.
- MTA Capital Construction, provides construction management for major projects, including Second Avenue subway, 7-Line Extension, and Fulton Transit Center.
- Google Translate