To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Please include your current or most recent salary in your resume.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Email your resume to email@example.com by the Due Date provided below
|Resume Due Date:||6/27/2013|
|Job Title:||Senior Security Project Manager|
|Department/Division:||Technology, Technology Operations|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway, New York, NY 10001|
Min: $66,103 Mid: $82,630
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)|
The Senior Security Project Manager is required to provide end-user support in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all technologies located within IESS, but not limited to laptop and desktop computers, network servers, printers and peripherals; Microsoft operating systems and applications, Lenel Onguard Enterprise/Regional servers and basic network devices. The successful candidate will represent MTA B&T’s Technology Department and coordinate with B&T Internal Security and MTA Maintenance Subcommittee to provide a high level of technical support. Recommend security system designs and deployments based on risk review results and implement new IESS initiatives using industry best practices. The position is the primary point of contact to provide systems engineering, technical and project management for MTA B&T’s Lenel Integrated Electronic Security System, and is responsible for timely procurement, imaging and deployment of IESS workstations. This position is also the technical lead in the research and implementation of new projects for Technology Operations initiatives, and is responsible for 24/7 support of critical B&T IT systems.
Specialized Knowledge Preferred:
- Comprehensive knowledge of and previous work experience with Lenel Onguard Enterprise/Regional servers, IP networks, SQL database administration, advanced access control, alarm monitoring system, video over IP, fiber optic communication wiring, asset tracking, information security integration, intercoms and smart card technology.
- Extensive Knowledge and work experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Clustering, Active Directory & Group Policies, Microsoft SQL, Oracle Database and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of security best practices both physical and electronic.
- Proven superior even/task prioritization, organization, and analytic based reporting skills
- Proven ability to effectively complete multiple critical parallel/concurrent tasks (multi-tasking)
- Industry level certifications in Lenel, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, MSSQL and Oracle preferred
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent, plus a minimum of 4 years of professional active systems security experience OR an Associates degree in Computer Science or its equivalent plus, a minimum of 8 years of professional level experience as described above.
- Must have a driver’s license valid in the State of New York.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, handle critical situations and effectively assess problems
- Google Translate