To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that your resume is received by this office by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 24th Fl.
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail To: Apply@MTABT.org
|Resume Due Date:||July 12, 2013|
|Job Title:||Manager, Asset Management|
|Department/Division:||Engineering & Construction, Program Operations and Asset Management|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA|
B&T is developing an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) strategy to move to a more holistic and systematic approach to our business strategy, processes and information systems used to manage our assets. The Manager, Asset Management (AM) reports to the Assistant Director, Program Oversight and Asset Management and is responsible for the development and delivery of the asset management improvement program. The Manager, AM is responsible for the day to day overall program development and execution, to produce agreed results and deliverables. The Manager, AM manages the development, review and approval of departmental Asset Management plans , their contents and baselines, to ensure consistency and compliance with overall agency EAM plans and objectives. Monitors all plans to ensure progress and production of major deliverables, intervening when necessary to review the current state and direct adjustments to plans and executions.
- A Masters Degree in engineering, construction management, planning or related field is desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the development and management of Asset Management Programs, especially in an engineering and technical environment obtained through a minimum of twelve (12) years practical experience; three (3) which have been in a managerial capacity.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in either engineering, architecture, construction management or a closely related field and minimum of ten years experience in engineering/construction with detailed knowledge of diversified fields of engineering and five years in a managerial capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Google Translate