How to Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, follow these easy steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that this office receives your resume by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Please make sure to submit asking salary with your resume. Please add this information in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
5 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 24th fl.
New York, New York 10004
Email Address: Apply@mtabt.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||May 11, 2012|
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Department/Division:||Engineering & Construction|
|Work Location:||Various Locations|
Earnings Potential :
|(Actual salary offers are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate's salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA|
Direct and administer the technical work involved in overseeing the facility’s Capital and Major Maintenance Construction Programs, including administration and coordination of engineering design and construction work.
- A proven record of administrating the project management of multidiscipline engineering design and/or construction projects from inception to completion in order to maintain the MTA B&T facilities in a state of good repair
- Ability to coordinate and direct multiple construction/design projects simultaneously
- Ability to define, foresee and resolve problems that will affect progress of construction projects
- Extensive knowledge of consultant contract selection, construction contract organization and principles, contract language, and construction management
- Effective oral and written communications skills in order to deal with principal officers of government agencies, consultants, contractors and subcontractors
- Experience in writing RFPs
- New York State PE license is desired
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering and /or construction management, as well as 8 years of supervisory construction experience, including 2 years in a management capacity, with knowledge of engineering practices and principles.
- A driver’s license valid in the State of New York is required
- Google Translate