How to Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, follow these easy steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that your resume is received by this office by the Due Date provided below
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Human Resources Services - Resume Review
2 Broadway, 24th Floor
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail To: Apply@MTABT.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||3/08/2013|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Department/Division:||Engineering & Construction Department|
Min $ 56,714
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA|
Under the direction of Engineering and Construction Management, the Project Coordinator provides the necessary support for administering and coordinating various projects associated with the implementation of the Major Maintenance and Capital Programs in order to upgrade and maintain MTA Bridges and Tunnels facilities in a state of good repair with minimal impact to service and revenues. As needed, the individual directs the activities of consultants and staff which may be matrixed from other Engineering and Construction Department units. The individual implements policies and procedures associated with the efficient implementation of assigned projects. In addition, the individual conducts research, produces reports, processes payments, and coordinates with other MTA Bridges and Tunnels departments and outside agencies in the course of administering assigned projects.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in either engineering, business administration, management science, personnel or public administration, sociology, human resources development, or a closely related field; and,
- A minimum of 3 years experience in supporting an engineering organization with project management, budget development, schedule implementation, administrative support, payment processing, management of consultants, and/or other related support; or
- An Associate’s degree and a minimum of 6 years experience with an engineering organization as described above; or
- A Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years experience with an engineering organization as described above
- A driver’s license valid in the State of New York is required.
Specialized Knowledge (Preferred):
5 years of progressively responsible experience in supporting an engineering organization with the implementation of a capital or major maintenance program. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, Outlook, etc.
- Google Translate